New Year's Resolutions List
- Eat Healthy-drink tea without sugar (I shouldn't have started off with a loser!)
- Have more life balance, ie. do something FUN.
- Finish things I start. (UGHHH someone please chain me to my tasks).
- Do Nothing.
- Take a course. Learn something new. (Last year, it was wood working and have yet to assemble the table I made. See #3)
- Volunteer. Anywhere. Lots of places in need. (Maybe prison ministry or back to hospice).
- Say and write thank you's.
- Make an organization chart. Jobs I hate I will work on only 15 minutes a day. (Got that from my friend, Sue, the list maker).
- Live the Serenity Prayer.
- Find something joyful or funny or something new to be grateful for every day.
- Listen to more books on tape.
- If you come in contact with someone _____________, tell them you are praying for them.
This is the best list I ever made.
PS The bell ringing at midnight will be me!
Post a Comment